Thursday, March 3, 2011

MAX////ALBERT FISH

1.) Albert Fish met Grace Budd by chance.
2.)A long series of random and strange events, including a letter that had a certain recognizable embossing, led to the incarceration of Albert Fish.
3.)There was a long history of mental illness that ran in the male bloodline of previous generations.
4.)The taking of communion in a Roman Catholic church was compared to his cannibalism.
5.)I think that rituals involved in my art making are not necesarily where they should be at this moment in time. In time I ope to hone the rituals that are involved in the various processes in which I make things. I believe that the rituals involved in the creation of your art are honed, and skillful in nature.
6.)I believe that the various gains we make by knowing peoples motivations are extremely varied from person to person.
7.) I believe that the answer to the question of number seven can be answered by my previous answer, in which I had answered in number six.
8.)I do believe that more importance is placed on certain pieces of art, or maybe even perhaps an artist. I believe this is true due to the fact that I believe that it is possible to create extremely "bad" art. As humans we are one, but we are not the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment