Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sandra///MEME

1.) I do not think that I would be very happy if a performance I had done became an internet meme.
2.) There is no informing, nor is there dismantling of the work. I still believe that they are making a parody of it.
3.)I suppose I would applaud. I would applaud to give thanks to the performer. The only reason I would not applaud would be if I was offended.
4.) I really do not know how to answer such a question.
5.)I don't know why a term would make me afraid of putting work online.
6.)I suppose not only could the artist recover, but also possibly use it to their advantage? I do not think things like these matter to the art world.
7.) I do not know wether you are conscious of, nor do I know if you care about, the attention from an audience that views your work.
8.)I felt as though the article was completely unrelated to the making of actual art.

No comments:

Post a Comment